We welcome businesses of all sizes and from all industries as members. By becoming a member of the Corporate Mental Health Alliance Australia, your business will:
- Contribute to a step-change in the creation of mentally healthy workplaces in Australia.
- Have access to CMHA Global leadership and individual engagement opportunities with CMHAA’s Expert Advisory Group
- Have access to and the opportunity to participate in training, benchmarking and research in regard to mental health issues.
- Have access to guides, tools and resources created by experts for CMHAA participants.
- Collaborate with other members and organisations who are interested in or concerned with mental health on a common agenda, through participation in events, workshops and consultations.
- Have brand eminence as a recognised leader in workplace mental health and opportunities to engage with the media and speak at relevant events.
- Have the opportunity to access and drive research and influence policymakers to improve quality of life of millions of Australians.
- Have access to a member-only collaboration platform.