Join our movement for change on workplace mental health.
- Contribute to a step-change in the creation of mentally healthy workplaces in Australia.
- Have access to CMHA Global leadership and individual engagement opportunities with CMHAA’s Expert Advisory Group.
- Have access to and the opportunity to participate in training, benchmarking and research in regard to mental health issues.
- Have access to guides, tools and resources created by experts for CMHAA participants.
- Collaborate with other members and organisations who are interested in or concerned with mental health on a common agenda, through participation in events, workshops and consultations.
- Have brand eminence as a recognised leader in workplace mental health and opportunities to engage with the media and speak at relevant events.
- Have the opportunity to access and drive research and influence policymakers to improve quality of life of millions of Australians.
- Have access to a member-only collaboration platform.
- Nominate a Senior Sponsor and Functional Lead to be actively involved with CMHAA at both a leadership and operational level.
- Hold at least one mental health focussed event each year hosted by your organisation.
- Attend a minimum of four CMHAA events each calendar year.
- Share what your organisation is doing to tackle mental health and wellbeing in your workplace.
- Engage in a mental health initiative which encourages employees to share their experiences with mental health.
- Actively engage and collaborate with other CMHAA members to share and learn from good practice.
To find out more about becoming a member of the Corporate Mental Health Alliance Australia, please fill out the form below.