Registration Details: Return to Work from Mental Injury Series – a partnership between the Corporate Mental Health Alliance Australia and Allianz
Data shared by Allianz reports that over the past five years there has been a 46.6% increase in the rate of primary psychological claims and an average claim cost of primary mental injury claims have risen 34.4%. The key causes of primary mental injury claims were interpersonal issues (harassment) and workplace stress.
The CMHAA member-only 10-part webinar ‘Return to Work from Mental Injury’ Series is applicable to all levels of management and aims to provide an understanding on the considerations and navigation around the return to work from mental injury journey. Each session will focus on a different section of the (non-linear) journey and will be followed by with a resource providing additional information.
CMHAA Members and Allianz Clients can register below for the sessions
- Session 5: Identifying meaningful duties and removing barriers | 11 June 2024 – 2:30pm to 3:30pm AEST
- Session 7: Collaborating with treaters about return to work | 13 August 2024 – 2:30pm to 3:30pm AEST
- Session 8: Supporting managers to implement a return to work plan | 10 September 2024 – 2:30pm to 3:30pm AEST
- Session 9: Setting goals and review points to monitor progress | 15 October 2024 – 2:30pm to 3:30pm AEDT
- Session 10: Achieving sustainable recovery and return to work | 12 November 2024 – 2:30pm to 3:30pm AEDT